“A master’s grasp on the importance of data to businesses in the 21st century” – Tim Ashby, 2013
“Dan was essential to building the foundation of the Marketing Science line of business and it would not be where it is today without his contributions” – Shaina Boone, 2014
“A gracious supervisor, a careful instructor, and is able to guide via humor when deadlines are looming” – Joseph Carrabis, 2011
A proven digital marketing analytics leader with experience in a wide variety of the world’s largest websites and web properties.
- Deep experience optimizing digital marketing and eCommerce properties
- Able to harmonize both quantitative analytics and qualitative marketing research
- A demonstrated track record of crafting multi-channel programs and building teams
- Expertise in all digital channels
Technical experience spanning virtually every major digital marketing and analytics offering including:
- Marketing mix and attribution modeling
- Web analytics tools including Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst)
- Multivariate testing, personalization and marketing automation
- Data warehousing analysis tools such as Tableau
- Social media monitoring
- SEO and SEM
and many more.
Certified Information Privacy Professional/US (CIPP/US) from the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), 2014 and a instructor for the University of British Columbia Digital Analytics Award of Achievement.
Check out LinkedIn for more details!